苏州美甲美睫培训学校 View More
Following several differing reports throughout the Camden Haven community about events involving the closure of Laurieton Pre-School, Independent MP for Port Macquarie, Robert Oakeshott, provided the following information from the Department of Community Services:
* The Laurieton Pre-School is a private centre and not funded by the Department of Community Services at all.
* The owner of the Pre-School has requested revocation of the license to operate, citing financial difficulties.
* Department Community Service Advisors have been contacting neighbouring centres to find places for children and have allowed some centres 10 per cent more places for emergency placement.
n On last advice, St Joseph’s has places for pre-school and long day care.
* On last advice, Kew Cottage at Kew will take under three year olds for long day care hours.
* The Department also believes there are Family Day Carers within the area that may be an option for some parents.
Anyone who is unable to find a place for their child is encouraged to contact Mr Oakeshott’s office on 6584 0977 and we will do what we can to assist.
“Obviously, the closure of any child care service is disappointing and frustrating, particularly when they are often so hard to get into.
However, we have to work with the realities in front of us and try and find alternatives for all the families involved and make sure quality care and education is still available to young people in the Camden Haven region,” Mr Oakeshott said on Friday.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训.